Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sisters' Day



A couple of months ago, the girls created a new holiday.  It’s Sisters’ Day.  It’s on the 4th of every month.
I was working (at the last minute, of course) on sewing a baby shower gift the other night.  We were all downstairs crafting.  Does a weeknight get any better?

The girls were feverishly making gifts because they realized they missed the last Sisters’ Day.
Lucy was practically jumping out of her seat while watching Katy open her gift.

It warmed my heart to see such kindness.
In those dark moments of sadness, I think about the gratitude I feel for these lighter moments. 

The moments that remind me that life keeps going. 


This post is part of my 31 Day series.  To start from the beginning, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey