Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dreams



 
I woke up this morning with a dream hangover.  That’s what I like to call that feeling when you are still fuzzy from a night of dreams.
Reality mixed with fiction.

A challenge to sort out at 5 am when the alarm goes off.
Coffee and a shower helped my head get straight. 

And I forgot about the dreams.
Until someone said something today that sparked a memory.

Most dreams fade but there is something that I am still trying to hold onto.  A deeper meaning.  Something that seemed important to me.  Something that my brain is still trying to remember.
I had moments throughout the day when I tried to remember.

Maybe one day I will remember this great insight.  Not tonight.



This post is part of my 31 Day series.  To start from the beginning, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey