Friday, October 3, 2014

Blank Page



Another day.

Another blank page.
This is what has plagued me for months.

So many emotions, no words.
I realized why I am so tired at the end of each day.  I go through a full range of emotions.  And it is so freaking exhausting.

Our brains are amazing.  They do things to protect us.  Many nights, I think my brain shuts down just to stop this endless processing of feelings.
I simply cannot have one more thought in my head.

This week hurt my fragile heart.  Sometimes, I think I would rather be consumed with work because it is easier to cope with than the reality of my life. 
That’s a lie.  This work that I do, it’s close to my heart too.  

And so tonight, I’m going to let my brain take over.
I’m going to let tonight be a blank page.



This post is part of my 31 Day series.  To start from the beginning, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey