Monday, October 13, 2014

Good Days


 
Today was one of those good days.  One of those days when my brain felt good again.
I will note that I got a full night of sleep, so I’m sure that helped. 

No one’s Simpsons game was going off in the middle of the night…cue Homer Simpson’s voice saying, “Better you than me.”  Does anyone else play this game?  We may need to have an intervention with Billy soon.
The good days are almost a surprise to me.  Oh yeah, I have a functioning brain…. 

And somewhat of a relief.  For weeks, everything seemed cloudy.  Out of focus.  The images are getting sharp again.
It’s not clear all the time. 

But the good days remind me that it is possible.

This post is part of my 31 Day series.  To start from the beginning, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey