Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 27-Forced Rest




Today I had to force myself to rest.  And by rest, I mean…I sewed most of the day.
peace in our hearts

No book reports to supervise.
No to-dos.  Well, there were to-dos, I just ignored them.  Except for a couple of loads of laundry that I managed to put away.

I thought about going on my long run today.  We took the girls on a 3 mile family run, and I thought I was going to fall over with exhaustion when we were done.  I took that as a sign to put the long run on hold for today.  Maybe tomorrow.
I drank a lot of hot tea and EmergenC.

I wore my grandpa sweater.  Right now, I’m also wearing the scarf that I made but I’m too tired to look for the camera to get a picture of it.  Also, who wants to see my sick face?
Elwood Wilson is quietly snoring beside me.  The dog is at my feet.

I think it is time to call it a day.


This post is part of the 31 Day series-Mindful Moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey