Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 16-All Is Well



I’m sitting in bed with Lucy right now enjoying the last minutes of the day.  I have the laptop, she is completely engrossed in some book about mouse fairies.  Katy is fast asleep in her sock monkey pajamas.
all calm

The storm of the past few days seems to be easing up.
Since I can’t run as much due to the daylight changing, I am finding sewing to be such a great outlet for stress.  I’m not that great at it, but I keep plugging on.  I suppose that is similar to my running as well…

I am grateful for the simple things at the end of this day.
I am grateful for this oversized grandpa sweater and my coffee pajama pants.

I am grateful for Katy’s enthusiasm for the costume I am sewing her.  She doesn’t care about the mistakes (which is good because there are a lot).
I am grateful for Lucy’s quiet nature.  She is completely content right now with her book and a warm bed.

I am grateful for this much needed quiet night.


This post is part of the 31 Day series-Mindful Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey