Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Good Year


I’ve been thinking about my goals for this year.

Do you make goals or have resolutions?

I’m trying to keep it simple this year.

Thinking about the word discover and how I can create goals that match that.

Fitness.  Finding what works for me-yoga, riding the stationary bike on cold days, the real bike on warm days, the occasional run.  Keep on eating all that produce.

Creativity.  More writing, more sewing, more community with crafters.

Relationships. Connecting with family and friends, new and old.

I’m looking forward to this year.

You know how my word last year was hope?  Well, it seemed more like struggle.

And hey, life isn’t easy.  No one ever promised me that.


I would still love a year with more happy memories than sad.  A year of making connections instead of saying goodbye.  A year of healing. A year with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, not judgey